This blog wasn’t intended as a tag a long challenge blog but bringing in the New Year seems like a good time to try something new for a month. Take a big breath and dive in, Amanda.
Um… already I see a problem.
How can I identify the goals I want to achieve in the one moment? I don’t feel that organized. Here goes:
Day 1 – Goals for 2020
- Return to pre-Christmas Weight
- Organize my hobby space
- Paint at least 10 projects – preferable 20 – 30, but that is possibly too ambitious
- Finish reading the Nordic crime novels on my shelfs
- Exchange books at the book exchange
- Read one Non-fiction theoretical book on my shelf
- Organize my genealogy notes and develop a workable template for collating information
- Edit the book I am co-writing with blogger, Mabel Kwong
- A holiday somewhere for birthdays/Easter at the beach? Wait, I live at the beach now….
More tomorrow at:
P.S. I would like to Challenge Chris Riley from LifeofRiley to join in.
Thanks to 40 fore Forty for initiating me joining in with the Challenge.